There are so many ways to show your body some love. We are often told that eating a salad is how we take care of our physical health, but healthy eating is only one aspect of physical health. Our BWell Body box includes tools to show love to your body.
Wellness doesn’t happen overnight – this is a journey, and I want to help you find your own tools. The products in this wellness box are tried and tested. We stand behind these products, I use them, my son uses them. We source all of these products from people who are making these tools to create change in the world. You’re going to find your own tools, but in the meantime, I’m sharing my tools with you.
- Physical wellness is learning to experience joy through your body
- This soy candle reminds us to take care of our body in different ways
Aesop Resurrection Rinse-Free Hand Wash
- You can’t always access nourishing products for your hands when on the go
- This nourishing hand rinse keeps you safe while also preventing dry, chapped hands
- The mix of Mandarin, Rosemary, and Cedar makes this an appealing scent for everyone and subtle enough to use in cramped places (like on a plane!)
- Rikimah travels a lot and has this on her to make sure she’s always showing her hands some love
Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm
- Aromatherapy helps us utilize all of our senses in wellness, and the Mandarin, Rosemary, and Cedar compliments the Aesop Hand Wash leaving behind a scent you will want to envelop yourself in
- This luxuriously textured hand balm soothes hands, which can get dry and chapped with hand washing and normal daily use
Lush Lip Service
- Some of the most sensitive skin on your body is your lips, and they need special care
- This lip balm uses only the most moisturizing natural ingredients to show your lips some love
- Olive oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, and more make this one of the most moisture-rich balms out there!
Travel Jump Rope
- Even 10 minutes a day of aerobic exercise can help us feel better and think clearer
- This jump rope is great for travel so you can get a workout on the go!
- Getting your blood pumping helps set energy levels for the rest of the day
- Written by Rikimah, ‘Total Wellness is based on her own wellness journey and experience running wellness events for others
- Wherever you are on your wellness journey, ‘Total Wellness’ will introduce you to new concepts and ideas
- This isn’t a textbook, this is a conversation with Rikimah herself!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.