Our BWell Spirit box is created to help you reflect on the energies around you. Whether that be in your space, your community, or within you – it is important to be mindful of these energies and put as much positivity and gratitude out into the world.
Wellness doesn’t happen overnight – this is a journey, and I want to help you find your own tools. The products in this wellness box are tried and tested. We stand behind these products, I use them, my son uses them. We source all of these products from people who are making these tools to create change in the world. You’re going to find your own tools, but in the meantime, I’m sharing my tools with you.
Palo Santo Incense Sticks
- Palo Santo is used as a cleansing tool, to remove negative energy from a space and allow peace and tranquility back in
- Wafting this incense around your spaces, especially after a long day, helps create a ritual around letting go of negative emotions
Organic White Sage Smudge Stick
- Sage is a powerful, purifying herb
- To enhance intuition and calm a busy mind, create a sacred space and burn sage in your home or any other space where you are trying to focus, clear the air, and let go of negative thought patterns
- Burning sage is used in meditation and healing rituals
- This White Sage Smudge Stick has been regularly used by people in traditional cultures to enhance intuition, purify and balance a space, or create a peaceful state of mind
- Working on your spirit is a form of self-love, it is making a decision to be connected with your innermost, deepest self
- This soy candle helps set reminders and intentions for this deep spirit work
- Written by Rikimah, ‘Total Wellness is based on her own wellness journey and experience running wellness events for others
- Wherever you are on your wellness journey, ‘Total Wellness’ will introduce you to new concepts and ideas
- This isn’t a textbook, this is a conversation with Rikimah herself!
Spiritual Affirmation Cards
- This huge deck of cards helps us articulate our affirmations, and maybe introduces us to ones we didn’t even realize would resonate!
- Choose the cards that speak to your soul and keep them in front of the deck for you to see them.
- Rikimah keeps these by her desk to keep resonant affirmations close by and nourish her spirit
Daily Gratitude Journal
- Spiritual grounding is in the gratitude we put out in the world and pour into ourselves
- This gratitude journal helps us reflect on our gratitude, and track how we are feeling
- Making this a part of your daily wellness ritual deepens our connections to wellness work
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.